The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

OMG!

I've kept my mouth shut, but now that this is #1 of all time I have to open it! This movie is just a bunch of drawings with very little animation at all. Yes, the drawings are very good... but they're also very gay (don't take that personally, I just think they look gay) And of course the song is good - I'm sure if it was set to another piece of music the score would be lower. So overall, yeah great art - but please people, this should not be the number one movie in the portal at ANY time...

Change Change

well....

Interesting, but the graphics were pretty plain (deliberately i'm guessing) but plain nonetheless. The animation was nothing exceptional, but the film was different from most on NG. Top 50 material? no.

Narcissus responds:

If it's not top 50 material, then how exactly did it get there? Well, the audience of Newgrounds, believe it or not, is not exclusive to 13-year olds and disaffected college students. Real people with real lives and real, everyday problems also come here, albeit not as often. Yes, there are people out there that know that there is more to life than one-liner inside jokes and senseless violence... The people that ranked this movie to this place know it, the four major sites hosting my animations know it, the nice British people that gave me £1600 for this know it and even Tom Fulp, who features this one in the 'toons' section knows it.

Well, as I have learned from experience, those who can, do... those who can't, teach... and all I know is that I can easily live off my work... can you? ;-)

Chevonne & Curly - PART 2 Chevonne & Curly - PART 2

I hate to but....

This movie is obviously well drawn and animated, but noisemedia needs a new writer :( The movie really didn't go anywhere, it's a dumb storyline to begin with, and I didn't find it funny at all.
Art Animation - Thumbs Up SToryLiNe/Humor - Boo!

End Racism End Racism

heh

This movie sucks, it's not even a movie... I'm not racist, and I'm not gonna sit here and defend myself over whether or not I am, the only people I hate are morons. Did I mention this movie sucks?

Keeblur Keeblur

Ummm 10.

I think I've watched this 20 times since I downloaded it off your site, and it's still funny as hell. I'm only gonna give you a 10 though.

Portal Detour Portal Detour

Beautiful!

I had not seen this movie before I made NG Sticks, but this tells the truth! People should take time to make QUALITY movies, instead of spitting out 3 a week and going for that 2.30 rating. Nice job with this movie, good humor and a great message.

the Machine the Machine

Copy

I like Rage and all... but basically you've taken the Intro from their website and changed the graphics a slight bit and put some poor quality music in it. why? You could have just typed in www.ratm.com and saved it as .swf

Lunch Break Lunch Break

Kick-ASS

This movie was soo well done. The graphics we're great, the sound was amazing, and it was VERY funny!

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

Scrotum Fuckin' Rocks!

I've watched this movie about 20 times and it never gets dull! Brian Beaton is da Man! Great drawing, animation, music and TONS of violence! Movie violence is GOOD!